Highlights of Mardi Himal Trek
- Off the beaten path around Annapurna region.
- Observing various species of flora and fauna.
- The great countryside hills, terrace farming and mountain landscapes
- Explore ethnic culture and their lifestyle.
- Pristine mountain views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri.
Mardi Himal Trekking Nepal
Mardi Himal base camp trekking is an exotic and interesting trek in Nepal. This is very popular trekking trail in the western Annapurna region of Nepal and is located east of Modi khola across the valley from Hiunchuli. This trail is also known as an eco-tourism trail that passes through lush forests filled with Rhododendrons and other vegetation. The attraction of the trek is pristine mountains views, beautiful valleys, and mixed local culture and landscaped hills. Mardi Himal takes you off ‘the beaten path’ away from the busy trails of the region. The first discovery of Mardi Himal was made in 1961 through a route via the east flank. Only camping is possible in significant areas on this trail